我爱..故我在
ENTER

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Your call



Waiting for your call, I'm sick, call I'm angry

call I'm desperate for your voice


Listening to the song we used to sing


In the car, do you remember


Butterfly, Early Summer


It's playing on repeat, Just like when we would meet


Like when we would meet

Cause I was born to tell you I love you


and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine


Stay with me tonight

Stripped and polished, I am new, I am fresh


I am feeling so ambitious, you and me, flesh to flesh


Cause every breath that you will take


when you are sitting next to me


will bring life into my deepest hopes, What's your fantasy?


(What's your, what's your, what's your...)

And I'm tired of being all alone, and this solitary moment makes me want to come back 



home 

(I know everything you wanted isn't anything you have)


No comments:

Post a Comment